Immunity to Change Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
What is Immunity to Change™?
Developed by Harvard professors Robert Kegan & Lisa Lahey, ITC is an approach to help individuals, work teams, and organizations make the personal and collective changes that are most important to them – but have proven resistant even to thoughtful plans and heartfelt intentions. It’s a process most useful for your thorniest team or self-improvement goals. This introductory workshop is the first step to learning how to uncover barriers – that is, the hidden immune systems - that prevents us from making the change we seek.
By attending this workshop, you will:
- Explore the important distinction between adaptive and technical change in individuals and organizations
- Create your own Immunity to Change™ map
- Learn more about why you are getting stuck
- Identify next steps to get unstuck and move towards that elusive change you’ve been wanting and trying to make
- Hear about how Immunity to Change™ can play a role in building more effective teams and creating Deliberately Developmental Organizations
- To continue your Immunity to Change™ learning, receive a complimentary thirty-minute consulting session with Carrie or Katie to explore how you might apply this approach.
- For-Profit Professionals$345$3450$0
- Non-Profit Professionals$200$2000$0
- Independent Practioners$275$2750$0