Fri, Aug 17|
The Oakland Center - Merritt Room I
Immunity to Change Workshop
Learn how mindset change can help bring about more productive employees, teams, and organizations.
Time & Location
Aug 17, 2018, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
The Oakland Center - Merritt Room I , 1000 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94607, USA
About the event
What is Immunity to Change™?
Developed by Harvard professors Robert Kegan & Lisa Lahey, ITC is an approach to help individuals, work teams, and organizations make the personal and collective changes that are most important to them – but have proven resistant even to thoughtful plans and heartfelt intentions. It’s a process most useful for your thorniest team or self-improvement goals. This introductory workshop is the first step to learning how to uncover barriers – that is, the hidden immune systems - that prevents us from making the change we seek.
By attending this workshop, you will:
- Explore the important distinction between adaptive and technical change in individuals and organizations
- Create your own Immunity to Change™ map
- Learn more about why you are getting stuck
- Identify next steps to get unstuck and move towards that elusive change you’ve been wanting and trying to make
- Hear about how Immunity to Change™ can play a role in building more effective teams and creating Deliberately Developmental Organizations
- To continue your Immunity to Change™ learning, receive a complimentary thirty-minute consulting session with Carrie or Katie to explore how you might apply this approach.
Rate for in-house professionals from for-profit organizations$345.00
Rate for In-house Professionals from Non-Profit organizations$200.00
Rate for independent practioners and outside consultants$275.00